Sunday 28 July 2013

Why I love Betsy Badge

I love it when you find an artist who makes exactly what's perfect for you and your home. For me, I love animals, and lavender, Shabby Chic and French styles. Betsy Badge has all those elements rolled into one. Handmade by UK artist, Caroline Field.

I'm a big fan of her work. I bought one of her gorgeous lavender sachets recently. It arrived really quickly, and I love it! She even threw in a beautiful hand embroidered card with the same design for free! How nice is that?! I was also really impressed by the personal touches in the packaging and presentation. That's why buying handmade is so great, it's the kind of personal attention to detail and care that you would never get in a big faceless corporation!

You can find Caroline Field's Shop on Etsy here: Betsy Badge
And here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carolinefieldart

No comments:

Post a Comment